Saturday, March 19, 2011

Avatar Shop!

Yo guys! I'm not sure if you guys know this but I made my own club penguin avatar. Take a look






















Well I've made a couple more, here's one of what my penguin looks like now






















But Since I'm getting good at making avatars I thought I would open up an avatar shop!!!!
So if you want me to make an avatar of your penguin just comment on this post telling me your penguin looks like, for exsample
If I wanted to make a avatar of my self I would comment:

Colour: Brown
Head: The Sunsriker
Face: Black Sunglasses
Neck:
Body: Black Hoodie
Feet: Black Sneakers

Oh by the way they are free, keep your coin codes and membership cards and enjoy them, the avatars are completely free.

Avatars Made So Far:

Anna1090:

Anonymous:

 

5 comments:

  1. I can just e-mail you a picture of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never-mind about my last comment, this is it:
    http://arcticanticscrew2.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/my-penguin.png

    ReplyDelete
  3. Head: The Sunstriker
    Face: Blue Sunglasses
    Neck: Candy Cane Scarf
    Body: Puffle Flame Hoodie
    Feet: Black Sneakers
    Colour: Aqua

    ReplyDelete
  4. wicked sick avatar! thanks!

    ReplyDelete