Thursday, December 2, 2010

PARTY!

Hi guys! Wow 848 views! The coin codes will be coming soon but not right now like I said 5-7 days. But I will be having a party!!!! So nobody gets confused here's the days in different countries:
Australia - Sunday ( This weekend)
U.S.A - Saturday ( This weekend)
Canada - Saturday ( This weekend)

I'm sorry but i don't know what day it will be other countries, maybe you can wok it out and also so nobody gets confused the party will start at 6:00pm Penguin Standard Time ( Club Penguin Time) to 7:00pm Penguin Standard Time.
Go to the snow forts to see the time on the clock tower.

The server is going to Glacier. The rooms we will be in will be Town, Plaza, Forest, Iceberg, Dojo then I'll open my igloo. Any one who comes to the party will most likely have a  photo taken of their penguin and other penguins on the blog. Also I will be adding 2 people at the party! It could be you! To show you've come for the party chant out GO ROOS! GO ROOS! I hope to see you all there!
Peace Out
- Go Roos 23












Tell your friends about the party too!

No comments:

Post a Comment